Founder and Managing Director: Dato' Joseph Lim
The key founder of GGS is Dato’ Joseph Lim Heng Ee, the Managing Director of the Company.
Dato’ Joseph holds an Executive Master in Business Administration from Honolulu University (USA) and a Higher Diploma in LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry).
He is active in business organisations. The positions he holds include:
- Vice President of Malaysia-China Chamber of Commerce (MCCC)
- Vice President of Malaysia Biomass Industries Confederation (MBIC)
- Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (ACCCIM): member of International Trade & Industry Committee, chairman of ACCCIM Green Technology Subcommittee.
- Vice President of Pellet Association Malaysia (PAM)
- Angel Investor in Malaysia Business Angel Network (MBAN)
In recognition of the work and achievement of Dato' Joseph, two industry bodies have bestowed upon him the following awards:
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Award (CYEA 2011): World Champion Winner
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Award (CYEA 2011): National Champion Winner
- MCCC- Golden Green Award 2011: Malaysia Winner
Director: Datin Evon Kew
Datin Evon Kew graduated with a Higher Diploma in Accounting awarded by the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry. She has more than 15 years of experience in administrative operation, logistics handling and human resource development.
Currently, she advises the Board of Directors on all aspects of the organization's activities.
Within GGS, Datin has developed a strategic operational plan for the group and logistics procedures to ensure the needs of the company and clients are met. She oversees the implementation of human resources policies, the operation of the logistics department and inventory control.
Chief Operating Officer: Mr Stephen Lim
Mr. Stephen graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Business Management and Marketing) from the University of Charles Stuart, Australia.
Mr. Stephen has more than 10 years of sales and marketing experience in advertising and promotion industry and 7 years of experience in Biomass Industry.
Mr. Stephen was Deputy Treasurer of the youth wing of Malaysia-China Chamber of commerce (MCCC). He is a committee member of Pellet Association Malaysia (PAM) and Malaysia Biomass Industries Confederation (MBIC)